 Trains / Train Organizations / 2154 (-5)
  Second NGLTC Children's hospital LEGO building session

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) completed it's second LEGO ornament building session at the Children's Hospital of Atlanta (CHOA). Children (and adults) were given the opertunity to come play with the bricks and make some (...) (22 years ago, 19-Nov-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: Honey, I shrunk the Chateau!

(...) Thanks John .like tim said I have seen your Brickshelf folder many atime and I'm allways inspired!.As for my latest it's by far my most detailed building I done and the colors are great to work with (as is the dk red/lt grey blg .I'm in the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town)

  Re: Honey, I shrunk the Chateau!

(...) Thanks for the kind words, Tim! I hope to post up a few more buildings this week. -John (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town)

  Re: Honey, I shrunk the Chateau!

(...) Oooh, sharp building, Chris! Nicely detailed; plenty of good architectual angling, and good coloration, too. You will have to join the Ashcan school of LEGO town builders I am forming with Jonathan:-) -John (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town)

  Re: Pictures and Movies from NELUG Greenberg show 11/17/02

(...) Well yeah I had to get the Containers and the Gorge/cliff didn't quite get completed for this show. It was actually missing at least 2 sections. I should be ready for the next show I think. As for that big blue poll, well we have been in the (...) (22 years ago, 18-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact