 Trains / Train Organizations / 2154
2153  |  2155
Subject:
Second NGLTC Children's hospital LEGO building session
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 01:24:24 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This past weekend the North Georgia LEGO Train Club (NGLTC) completed it's
second LEGO ornament building session at the Children's Hospital of Atlanta
(CHOA). Children (and adults) were given the opertunity to come play with
the bricks and make some very creative designs to be included on the NGLTC
holiday tree at this years CHOA Festival of Trees in Atlanta. The ornaments
build by the children will be glued and then display on the tree that will
be sold in order to help the CHOA.

Not to worry the children didn't leave the session empty handed, each
builder was given his/her very own 4524 Holiday Calendar so they could
continue building on their own.

To see some pictures from this weekends event visit:
http://www.ngltc.org/choa2002/nov2002/

Now we will begin getting things ready for the tree, including the 6000-8000
bricks needed for the garland (I'm still in the process of drilling holes in
each piece)

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club