 Trains / Train Organizations / 2126
Re: NGLTC Greenberg show pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 03:40:24 GMT

In lugnet.announce, James Trobaugh writes:

John was quite busy lately he impressed us with his array of UP trains,
including a extra large turbine:
http://www.ngltc.org/grnbrgnov2002/dsc00044.html
http://www.ngltc.org/grnbrgnov2002/dsc00046.html
http://www.ngltc.org/grnbrgnov2002/dsc00049.html
http://www.ngltc.org/grnbrgnov2002/dsc00050.html

Wow! A Gallery big blow! Wow! That's WAY cool. I can even overlook the tape
striping on the windshield as it worked out nicely!

Digging those other two UP diesels too. One seems vaguely Alcoish (the one
with the rounded cab roof and nose) while the other seems more EMDish (the
one with the sloped cab roof and nose).

And all 6 wide too!

Looks like a great show