 Trains / Train Organizations / 208
  Re: GATS Tampa Show...

I'm starting to be pursuaded that 8 wide is indeed superior to 6 wide. I may even build my next passinger train in that scale. But first I'd like to see some models that have been built in the 8 wide scale. Do you know any websites that show models (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: GATS Tampa Show...

(...) Mine, if I ever get it up;-) Actually, I don't know of a lot of people who consistently build 8 wide as I do. Oh, I have *some* 6 wide stuff, but only to run on the GMLTC layout because 8 wides can't fit around the track in certain areas. (...) (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)