 Trains / Train Organizations / 2049 (-5)
  Re: MLTC to display at The Great American Train Show

(...) Hey Jason, I have a general question for you guys-- which acro do you all wish to be referred to as? MichLTC or MLTC? Just wondering, John (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  MLTC to display at The Great American Train Show

The Michigan LEGO® Train Club will display a 20'x 50' layout, complete with five loops of running trains, three rail yards with a functional roundhouse, remote switches and decouplers, a kids' play area, and much more! The layout is made out of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: 12v Trains at BrickFest! - 8 days and closing!

(...) I'll list off what I *can* bring (changed slightly since my last email to you, Frank). After review and comparing with other's items, let me know what you need: Step-up transformer (I have one with dual outlets, so 2 things can be plugged in) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 12v Trains at BrickFest! - 8 days and closing!

8 days to BrickFest! I don't think I'll get a track plan made up ahead of time, but I think it will be fun to develop a track plan when we get there (and expand if some of the track doesn't show up until later). What I would ask is that people (...) (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC Centralia Meeting Pictures Up

(...) Thanks for the slight. You are, however, grammatically incorrect. -John (22 years ago, 11-Jul-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact