 Trains / Train Organizations / 2026
  Re: 12v Trains at BrickFest! (was Re: BrickFest tentative Train agenda)

(...) I have tons of gray-era 12v track that I can bring (probably around 150 pieces of straight and 150 curved) and several right and left points both remote and manual. Plus if more remote points are needed, I know where I can get some MISB. I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 12v Trains at BrickFest! (was Re: BrickFest tentative Train agenda)

(...) Like last year we can at least put one through the town/train layout.I have a couple of buildings that my monorail goes through that I plan to bring.I am up to 190 long straights so we can do a HUGE display.I would love to even run track down (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.trains.org)