 Trains / Train Organizations / 2008
    NGLTC show this weekend at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet —James Trobaugh
   This Saturday (May 25th) the NGLTC is presenting a display in front of the Dawsonville, Georgia LEGO Outlet store. This is a one day display and free to the public. If you're in the area please come by and say "hi" and check out the deals at the (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

        Re: NGLTC show this weekend at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet —Kevin Loch
   (...) Wow! I'm impressed with that sign. They even let you use the word LEGO in the name of your club! KL (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: NGLTC show this weekend at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet —Scott Lyttle
     It gets better...look at the bottom of the sign..the Lego logo and the NGLTC logo are side by side...and that (printed) sign came from Lego! (Call us Georgia boys simple, but when I saw that sign, I thought it was really cool..so cool, I had to take (...) (22 years ago, 23-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: NGLTC show this weekend at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet —Ross Crawford
   (...) Yep, nice sign. If I'm not mistaken, there's a little (TM) right next to LEGO, which I think would placate TLC somewhat... ROSCO (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: NGLTC show this weekend at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet —James Trobaugh
    I guess it was ok with them since they made the sign, all I did was send them a copy of the NGLTC logo. They've been very helpful in facilitating our display at their store (even offering to provide breakfast and lunch for the club) jt (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org)