 Trains / Train Organizations / 2012
Re: NGLTC show this weekend at the Dawsonville LEGO Outlet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2002 22:51:21 GMT

It gets better...look at the bottom of the sign..the Lego logo and the NGLTC
logo are side by side...and that (printed) sign came from Lego!  (Call us
Georgia boys simple, but when I saw that sign, I thought it was really
cool..so cool, I had to take a picture!)

-Scott Lyttle

Wow!  I'm impressed with that sign.  They even let you use the word
LEGO in the name of your club!

KL