 Trains / Train Organizations / 2004 (-5)
  BrickFest tentative Train agenda

For BrickFest 2002, the following are tentatively planned for Train events: - 9V Train and Town layout - 12V Train layout - 4.5V Train layout - Roundtable discussion on layout design and operation - DCC clinic - Presentation on getting started in (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: DCC clinic at BrickFest 2002

A lab like that might be enough to convince me to travel to the US! Michel Magnan (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!

Nelug has it's own Spamcake that was built as part of a block of stores. You can see it here. (URL) pictures were taken before John sent me the doggie for the roof. There is also a 7-11,KFC,Starbucks, and a Dunkin Donuts on the display. Larry is (...) (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Spamcake Diner Franchised!

(...) The LIC Orlando has a small (NEW?) Duplo boxed set in stock that contains 'the dog'. I believe the set number is 14xx and has the dog, a Duplo fig, and one or two other parts. The retail was only a few bucks... -Rob. FUT market.shopping (22 years ago, 12-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: DCC clinic at BrickFest 2002

(...) This is a great idea. Even if it wasn't a hands-on lab, watching someone actually doing the conversion would be good. You wouldn't even have to provide the controller as long as it was specified as one of the required materials to bring (...) (22 years ago, 10-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact