 Trains / Train Organizations / 2003
Re: DCC clinic at BrickFest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 23:19:54 GMT

A lab like that might be enough to convince me to travel to the US!

Michel Magnan

I presented a clinic on how to convert LEGO 9V trains to DCC at BrickFest
2000 (and not at BrickFest 2001).  Is anyone interested in this type of
clinic again for BrickFest 2002?  And if so, are you more interested in the
technical "how to", the pros and cons, the how to operate, et. al.?