 Trains / Train Organizations / 1985
  Re: BrickFest TimeSaver Layout

Good idea about not publishing the rules ahead of time. The specific rules will not be revealed until "game time" to add to the challenge. Also, there might be an element of chance involved. I was thinking of color coding the cars, but they could be (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: BrickFest TimeSaver Layout

(...) Oh, I think you should publish the RULES in advance... they're pretty standard. Just not the particular PUZZLE to be solved. (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org)