 Trains / Train Organizations / 1983
  Re: BrickFest TimeSaver Layout

(...) There is an online game available for those who wish to practice ahead of time, sans brick. The instructions are here (Nashville Music News?): (URL) the Operate link to play. -Rob. (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BrickFest TimeSaver Layout

Cool Rob. I've been using a LEGO Timesaver that I designed and built for over a year now. It's a great game. Looks like your layout is very similar to what I came up with. I have a number of specifics that may help you if you want the game to be as (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BrickFest TimeSaver Layout

Oops. Cool Tom, I mean. Rick C. (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)