 Trains / Train Organizations / 1980
Re: BrickFest train events and displays
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 15:46:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org, Tom Cook writes:
Please see the following message regarding BrickFest Train related events
and displays:

http://news.lugnet.com/events/brickfest/?n=650

Thanks,
Tom

Congrats.

Tom sent me (as curator) an offline note about holding train related
BrickFest discussions here, in the root of the trains.org hierarchy, asking
my opinion.

I wanted to say publicly that I think it's a good fit and we ought to
continue. Dissenting opinions, if any, to my mailbox please. That's just my
opinion of course, not some sort of formal administrative edict. Curators
are not administrators, but they theoretically are thought leaders in their
spaces.