 Trains / Train Organizations / 1977
Re: Train Coordinator for Brickfest 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 2002 22:55:14 GMT

Tom Cook wrote:

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.events.brickfest, Christina Hitchcock writes:
Tom Cook, Member of WAMALUG and WAMALTC, has agreed to be the Train Coordinator
for Brickfest 2002.  If you would like to present a seminar or clinic, would
like to set up any kind of train display or be part of the "community" train
display, or have any ideas please contact Tom

Great news... Is he willing to have people contact him via email? If so you
might encourage him to post his contact info.

You may contact me directly at tomjcook@directvinternet.com and I will also
keep an eye on lugnet.events.brickfest and lugnet.trains.org for BrickFest
input and comments.

An interesting panel or round table discussion I would love to
participate in would be one on designing layouts for operation. We're
doing wonderful stuff with models and public displays, but I really
haven't seen much in the way of actually operating trains.

I think it's great that you will be doing stuff with the Time Saver
puzzle. Have you come up with a track plan for it? I  came up with
several track plans, but haven't actually done anything with it.

Frank