 Trains / Train Organizations / 1976
    BrickFest train events and displays —Tom Cook
   Please see the following message regarding BrickFest Train related events and displays: (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: BrickFest train events and displays —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Congrats. Tom sent me (as curator) an offline note about holding train related BrickFest discussions here, in the root of the trains.org hierarchy, asking my opinion. I wanted to say publicly that I think it's a good fit and we ought to (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains.org)