 Trains / Train Organizations / 1963
1962  |  1964
Subject:
NGLTC summer shows at the Georgia LEGO stores
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:03:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This summer the NGLTC has scheduled two shows at the local LEGO stores (I
guess that's the price of having two LEGO stores). We have the first one
scheduled on Saturday, May 25th (Memorial day weekend) in front of the
Dawsonville store. Then we are scheduled for the weekend of June 29-30 at
the Discover Mills location. The display will be inside the store so we can
leave it up for two days.

Please visit our web site's events section for more details and directions
to both locations.

If you are in the area for either one of these two events please come by and
visit, plus if you are interested in becoming a member of the NGLTC this is
a great time to stop by and introduce yourself to the group.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org