 Trains / Train Organizations / 1932
  Re: Request For Comment -WILTC

(...) Hi, I've just joined the NILTC (I think I joined...) I'm one of those Milwaukee area folks Tim mentioned. I just got here, and they are just getting some momentum after their start. Is Milwaukee a long haul? I have not been to Madison yet for (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Request For Comment -WILTC

(...) Erik, The drive to Milwaukee isn't bad at all as I stated in my message to Tim. I will plan on attending those when I can. I'm in the middle of planning my marriage (which is in July) and time is a commodity right now. But, I'm also planning (...) (23 years ago, 17-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains.org)