 Trains / Train Organizations / 1914 (-5)
  Re: Jackson Street Roundhouse Show

(...) That is HUGE news. It seems to be a rite of passage (to have a permanent home) for scale clubs. Probably the second or third most common question we got at NoviGATS was "where do you meet, do you have a clubhouse?" or variants like "where is (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002

Wow, I hope the show isn't the only reason you're coming to Georgia! And yes bring your racer, we're always excited to get some "new blood". jt (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002

We're looking forward to the Greenberg show next month as well. We'll be driving down from Missouri to see the NGLTC layout. Will hopefully have a rail racer built in time to bring with. Jim (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  NEW LTC! UPMILTC

UPMILTC, Upper Michigan LEGO Train Club... Its just a simple club to hopefully bring Lego Enthusiats In Upper MI togeather, basicaly ANYONE can join (from anywhere, to keep up on news...), so far nothing special is planed, no metings... More info (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Lego Train Club in Missouri/Kansas

Sorry I have been out on vacation and busy with the baby. (Interestingly he is already asking for Lego’s and at only 2 weeks old.) I am very willing to help start up a LUG or LTC or both. It has been my ambition to show St. Louis and Missouri what (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ks, lugnet.loc.us.mo, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact