 Trains / Train Organizations / 1912
    Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002 —Jim Davis
   We're looking forward to the Greenberg show next month as well. We'll be driving down from Missouri to see the NGLTC layout. Will hopefully have a rail racer built in time to bring with. Jim (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: NGLTC pictures from Atlanta GATS 2002 —James Trobaugh
    Wow, I hope the show isn't the only reason you're coming to Georgia! And yes bring your racer, we're always excited to get some "new blood". jt (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains.org)