 Trains / Train Organizations / 1854
    Re: Holy Cow! —John Neal
   (...) I guess I was so overwhelmed that I got confused as well;-) Thanks for the correction! -John (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Holy Cow! —Jude Beaudin
   (...) Don't worry John. I have been inspired to help get something organized in Ottawa within the next year. You hear that Tim, and Kevin, you need to get building. :-) First thing though, we have to meet. <grin> Jude (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)