 Trains / Train Organizations / 1854 (-5)
  Re: Holy Cow!

(...) I guess I was so overwhelmed that I got confused as well;-) Thanks for the correction! -John (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Boston and Maine / NELUG alternate LOGO possibility

Neat! an alternate logo with dual capabilities. Congratulation to all those artists out there, amazing work. Really cool. Love it!. J.- (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Holy Cow!

Hi, Little correction: Calum and Iain from rtlToronto were participating to the MonLUG show in Montreal, not their own show. Same thing for Tim and Jude from ParLUGment. Still a busy weekend and lots of picture!!! :-) Pierre MonLUG #1 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Holy Cow!

I am literary *overwhelmed* by the showing activity of LTCs and train-related LUGs! If I can organize the groups that are showing pics currently: rtlToronto MichLTC MonLUG NGLTC VLC FGLTC This is simply fantastic! Way to go, all, especially you new, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  NGLTC pictures from Atlanta Greenberg show

Looks like this past weekend was a busy one for LTCs and LUGs, well not to be left out the North Georgia LEGO Train club presented a layout at the Atlanta Greenberg Toy & Train show. You can view some the pictures at our web site gallery: (URL) (...) (23 years ago, 13-Nov-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact