 Trains / Train Organizations / 1786
Re: A BrickWest Train Logo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:15:19 GMT

How about a logo for the IOLTC or some generic "LTC" logo as an umbrella. In
my mind IOLTC is an umbrella anyway.
SteveB
PS PNLTC will bring a banner to hang in the Pavillion.

In lugnet.trains.org, Robert Powell writes:

As for display pieces, I envisioned a banner for each sponsoring LUG/LTC
hanging in the Pavillion for the expo...how does that sound? If each LUG/LTC
will foot the cost of the banner, they can own it after BricksWest
too...could be useful to have a photorealistic 3' X 9' vinyl banner with
grommets for hanging, no?

Waddaya' think? Should I work on this?

Matt

That sounds like a great idea we at the SCLTC will be happy to bring a banner.

Paul

Great Idea. All we have to do is decide on a Logo. Anyone heard from Dan
Pearson or John Gramley?