 Trains / Train Organizations / 1771
Re: A BrickWest Train Logo?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 02:40:23 GMT

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains.org, Adrian Egli writes:
With all the recent talk about logos, I'm wondering if there will be a • train
logo for the BrickWest?  Meaning, a universal one or perhaps a banner • with
all the train clubs/train groups names who are planning to attend around
something (picture, title, etc).  Heck, if LDraw has a banner they put up • at
fests (from the proposal I looked at they've got two showings that • weekend),
why not one for all the LTC's and LTG's out there?

Actually, LDraw has 3 or 4 sessions at BricksWest.  One each morning - Sat,
Sun, Mon, and possibly a second on Monday morning.

And I have a lot of things planned to enhance LDraw's presentation at the
event - plenty of signage, literature, and some possible other special
treats :-)

-Tim