 Trains / Train Organizations / 1749 (-5)
  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

Matt, I've submitted the proposed logos to the other club members and I hope to hear back by tonight or tomorrow. Many thanks you and John Neal for your help! Robert (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

Actually the logo used on the shirt (and black & white print) is much more true to the SR logo by having both circles. The one John has displayed we've used for some color print items and it uses a color difference instead of an actual inter circle. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) I'll talk to JT about it. (...) Agreed. I created a new one and took out the proposed SCLTC one. (...) Okay. I'll post it and stick the FRISCO one in the proposed folder. -John (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) lol But of course! That's why we're doing them:-) I created a folder of fallen flags that I thought might interest your club: (URL) think any one of these logos could be adapted and look really cool. If you see one that strikes your fancy, LMK (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pics: LTC logos and their derivatives

(...) worked. I'll post them into an ideas folder on my Brickshelf page. -John (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact