 Trains / Train Organizations / 1697
1696  |  1698
Subject:
Spamcake Diner Doggies:-)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 19:31:46 GMT

Who let the dogs out?  Well, that would be me;-)  I have a line on a good number
of the 2751 eggs which come with the SD signature pup and will make them
available to any LTC that contacts me *free of charge* (I only ask that you pay
your shipping).

Here's to LTC comraderie and good ol' mass commercialization;-)

-John