 Trains / Train Organizations / 1667
  Re: Spyshot! TCLTC layout pic

(...) To me i can't see as why you wouldn't be able to be a member, its a fairly simple idea he's got there, modules can be built almost anywere, as long as they show up, right!? Josh (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Dual Memberships (was "Spyshot!")

(...) The original question was whether he (J-2) being a member of the GMLTC *and* the TCLTC was causing problems. The GMLTC is unique in that almost everything is built from bricks that belong to two people - Conan and his uncle Chuck. We meet at (...) (23 years ago, 29-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains.org)