 Trains / Train Organizations / 162
  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) This would be a great occasion to all meet. I could bring some tracks if we go for the Guiness. But I would prefer more "central" than Colorado, more like somewhere in the MidWest. After all, the have guns that far west. ;-) Martin Quebec, (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) I'd have to agree about the central location. Have you thought about Indianapolis as the site? Granted, I'm rather biased, but it is centrally located and 7 interstate routes run out from it (I65NS, I70EW, I74EW, I69N). It has an international (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)