 Trains / Train Organizations / 1604
RE: Pictures from NCLTC Layout at the So. Junction Model Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 04:27:51 GMT

Mike

Pics look great!

Sorry to here about the light crowd, we had planned on making it up from
Charleston, but..........sorry we could not make it.

I like the gray covered hopper, I know it was posted before but forgot
to comment.

Thanx,

Mark Millère
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>