 Trains / Train Organizations / 1602
Re: Pictures from NCLTC Layout at the So. Junction Model Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org.ncltc
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:55:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains.org.ncltc, Mike Walsh writes:
This weekend the North Carolina LEGO Train Club (NCLTC) displayed our layout
at the Southern Jumction Model Train Show.

Cary also built us a nice mosaic that hung in front of the layout.

Very nice!

As well as our own skyscrapper complete with revolving roof top restaurant.

Wow, that is a LOT of grey ladders! Where did you get them all?

All of the pictures are on Brickshelf.

Thanks SO MUCH for making the pics available quickly. I appreciate it. Looks
like a great layout.