 Trains / Train Organizations / 1589
  Re: Rail Racers RCX control solution

(...) What was the other 5%? The custom Christmas tree lights? It's a rare thing when a LEGO solution replaces a non LEGO and turns out to be less bulky. Way to go! (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Rail Racers RCX control solution

Thanks, I'm just glad that I won't have to manually return the trains to the starting line, most of the time I'd let the drivers do it and they'd always run them way past the starting line and off the track itself. So this solution should remove (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)