 Trains / Train Organizations / 1576
  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

In lugnet.trains.org, Frank Filz writes: <snip well thought out post> Agreed. See also (URL) am on the "the layout is a stage to showcase the trains" side of the fence but can happily coexist with townies who just want to build buildings as long as (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Are LEGO "Train" Clubs endanger of becoming LEGO "Town" Clubs?

(...) What an interesting debate....personally I was a "townie" before ever buying a train set.....but I think that was due to financial considerations when I was younger..... now adays, my budget is more heavily spent on Trains.... and I should be (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains.org)