 Trains / Train Organizations / 153
  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

All- What about coordinating the conference with the NMRA show in San Jose next summer? And if you'd like, I was a LEGO Master Model Builder five years ago. Right now there are only three left in the U.S. The model shop went through the fitness (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

Looks like we have our master builder speaker... The MNRA is a great tie-in. We should approach them with the idea of hosting an LTC side event at the same locale. A first pass proposel list might be: 1) Convention display space for a layout 2) A (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: 1st Annual International LEGO Train Conference

(...) I would be highly interested in the San Jose NMRA convention. I have been hard at work on modules exactly like the GMLTC ones as well. I am almost done with my second module and am trying to get 5 made by the summer time. I would imagine that (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains.org)