 Trains / Train Organizations / 1529 (-5)
  Re: request for information

(...) MichLTC is 2 for 2 on awards at train shows. January '01: GATS Novi MI - 2nd July '01: GATS Grand Rapids MI - 1st I am not sure how we did at the SF convention ConTraption... I don't think there were other layouts being competed against. (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: request for information

(...) The GMLTC has received three awards that I can remember: First Place (blue ribbon) at a GATS show in St. Paul, Minnesota. "People's Choice" at the La Crosse, Wisconsin show (1999 ?) "Club's Choice" at the La Crosse, Wisconsin show (2000 ?) The (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  request for information

In hopes of completing a long term project in the next few months I was wondering if the members of various train clubs could post if the club layout recieved an award at a show (GATS, Greenberg, etc) and which show it was. I know this a lot of this (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Saturday pictures of MICHLUG/LTC at GATS

Whoops first I send a blank post and then I inflict some REALLY terrible ascii art on you. I should go to bed. Wait! I haven't inflicted the art yet. Here goes. Do a view raw post if you have to First off, small scale end view (looking down the long (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Saturday pictures of MICHLUG/LTC at GATS

(...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact