 Trains / Train Organizations / 1524 (-10)
  Re: Saturday pictures of MICHLUG/LTC at GATS

(...) I agree, James. We definitely need to figure this out so we can incorporate it into our club design. I'm awake and still having a hard time visualizing this design. Sounds like an intriging design. Later, John Warren (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Saturday pictures of MICHLUG/LTC at GATS

(...) I too wish you took some pictures of that. I'll have to re-read your description again in the morning when I'm a bit more awake, I can't quite picture it right now. I really want to figure it out though, I think the plex attachment is the only (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Sunday pics

OK here are some pics from Sunday. (URL) is our wont, we changed things around on Sunday before the open. (Chris has corrupted everyone else into this habit!) Jason put interior details into his go cart factory (including an assembly line for carts) (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Congratulations, Larry

(...) Thanks but on rereading the article I guess my issue is that people might come away thinking that I had more to do with those stunning PNLTC pictures (and the unimaginable planning and hard work that the PNLTC had to do to get a Guinness (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Saturday pictures of MICHLUG/LTC at GATS

(...) Drat, I KNEW there was something I forgot to take better pictures of. These are amazingly clever, worked out great, and are highly recommended. Bear with this verbal description. Credit goes to Steve R. (this was his maiden show and he ROCKED (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC show August 4 & 5 at Legoland California

(...) Na... All they do is race trains and not vary well:) hehe... But kidding aside, ATL works for me, there is to much to do in mouse town (Orlando) as it is. There would more local people at the event in ATL. Robin (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC show August 4 & 5 at Legoland California

(...) Well, you'll have to take that up with your SE neighbor JT & his merry band of NGLTCers;-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC show August 4 & 5 at Legoland California

(...) I guess that means we can have it in sunny Orlando or Tampa in 2004!!!:) Robin (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC show August 4 & 5 at Legoland California

(...) I'll second that! I gotta get by there again, later this month. Josh (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: PNLTC show August 4 & 5 at Legoland California

(...) Repeat after me: "Minneapolis, and the Mall of Amercia";-) (...) We come to *your* house! -John (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact