 Trains / Train Organizations / 1467
  Re: UKLTC has arrived

(...) I know that this reply is late in coming, but had I asked this community if there was a 'need' for a ELTC, I would've received a response identical to my first announcement of ELTC. It took Sam's UKLTC to bring about a measure of response. We (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: UKLTC has arrived

(...) Yeah, and it seems to me that the response was: if you are going to start such groups, do them on LUGNet and don't use pretentious, all-encompassing names without first discussing it with those whom you presume to represent. (...) And how (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains.org)