 Trains / Train Organizations / 1413
    Re: Old news 8-wide? Big 8-wide Windscreen —Holger Matthes
   Hi John, (...) States (...) Hey, that would be nice! How fare are your plans grown by now? Things like that will need loooong time planning in advance. The states isn't a place to just fly over for a weekend. I personally would be very interested to (...) (23 years ago, 18-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Deutschers To Put "I" in IOLTC Convention? :-) —John Neal
    (...) Well, they hadn't gotten very far until I got a note from Brad Justus saying that TLC would like to be involved, so I think that is a great sign! Already we have folks from the PNLTC, NGLTC, and GFLTC definitely interested. And I know of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)