 Trains / Train Organizations / 1356
  Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc

(...) Hi Lar, I think we're not doing a train show per se - what we're doing is having a playing-with-Lego get together at a rented venue so we have enough space. This being our first rtlToronto train event, we'll see if we have the kind of energy (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc

Hi, scanning all the threadposts here and, based on a wee bit of experience dealing with show hosts, I think it would be fair to say that the "value" of an LTC display depends on a few factors: 1. how specific the event is promoted 2. the ratio of (...) (24 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.trains.org)