 Trains / Train Organizations / 1289 (-5)
  Re: NGTLC postcard

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:G9ypMz.CrJ@lugnet.com... (...) 2000 (...) LEGO should also send these to stores like Zany-Brainy and TRU. ZB always has a pile of flyers and brochures near the entrance of the store. Mike (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains)

  NGTLC postcard

I just got a copy of the post card that LEGO sent out to help promote the show the NGLTC is doing this weekend, it looks pretty good. I'll be interested to see how many people bring one to the show, they sent out 2000 of them! (URL) J. Trobaugh (...) (24 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.trains) !

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) It may well be easier if they don't interconnect! If you have two independent loops, each with a storage siding (one train running the circuit, one train waiting in the siding), it becomes very awkward when someone decides to move a train (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) You *want* to make it hard to get into the center, keep the crowd out. Shows I have been at, we just crawl under the tables. Not very dignified but it's what everyone does. (...) Either technique will work. Just don't run your controllers full (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) Crawling under tables is possibly the best option, unless some hinger can be developed, but thats quite complicated, and I'm not sure how fancy our tabling arrangements may be. Bearing in mind that the lego cruves are fixed, providing a (...) (24 years ago, 8-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact