 Trains / Train Organizations / 1254
  Re: I<whatever>LTC summary

So is anything happening with the I*LTC? Just curious or possibly impatient... (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: I<whatever>LTC summary

(...) I dunno. But I'm expecting to hear something from Steve Barile. I know the mailing lists exist. Perhaps just start using one and let the "which list is it, we didn't pick a name yet" problem get solved later. Can you rename a pairlist? I (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: I<whatever>LTC summary

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G9Kr6L.FEJ@lugnet.com... (...) we (...) pairlist? (...) Lists exists and Steve and I have communicated a fair amount with respect to adding names to it. I excpect that Steve will be (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)