 Trains / Train Organizations / 1251
  Re: TeenLTC?

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G9EAM9.504@lugnet.com... (...) Why don't you shut the hell up already? How old are you anyway, 2? (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: TeenLTC?

(...) Ok calm down, no need to swear.Kai is young and with being young you make mistakes.He has already said he was sorry.CWLeach (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: TeenLTC?

Tony, I tried to send a personal e-mail to you, but it bounced back. Anyway, (...) Larry (...) Kai is twelve, and he was misunderstanding certain things, which I think have been cleared up now. Larry and him got off to a bad start, but I htink over (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: TeenLTC?

(...) Hey uncalled for. Your the one swearing and acting like a two year old. Lugnet is not a place to insult people and if you do purposely insult someone you BETTER have a really good reason, really good reason not just "shut the heck up already (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)