 Trains / Train Organizations / 1237
  Re: I<whatever>LTC summary

(...) Good point. (I ask it myself in design reviews when people are putting technology in to something because the tech's cool rather than because it's needed) It's a question I haven't 100% sussed myself. There's the sharing of information (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: I<whatever>LTC summary

(...) Personally I don't really feel like we are "solving any problems". The part of Steve B's. origional post that I really liked was the part about sharing information on Honorariums. This is something I have struggled with for a while with (...) (23 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)