 Trains / Train Organizations / 1192
Re: TeenLTC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:49:58 GMT

Amy,

In lugnet.trains.org, Scott Sanburn writes:
My point is that there has been no posts or ideas that • would
organize it. I posted several weeks ago, and no response • at
all, Amy.

What response are you waiting for? Your organizational
attempts sound a lot
like...

"Chris and I are getting together tomorrow to discuss
this. Anyone else who can
make it is welcome to come and cheer us on."

Sorry for the sarcasm. It's as nice as I can be while my
thumb is bleeding :-)

Ha ha. Not funny. I merely mentioned this because there was
no response. If you have some positive ideas in regards to
organization on this, you are more than welcome to
contribute it. I never said anthing like Chris and I are the
only ones, but if I recall correctly, we were the first ones
to try to get some organization going earlier last year. I
do remember you posting saying you would like to do some web
design, which is fine, along with anyone else's thoughts.

I think we're talking about the same event, though I
think it was Chris that
posted the invite and not you. You might have checked
with the person who
initiated the conversation that led to that meeting
before arranging it.

I went to Chris's house and talked to him about this alone,
although I do remember another meeting I could not attend.
He never said anything about this other meeting at all.

In all fairness to you and Chris, you're not the only
ones who made my efforts
seem unwelcome.

If I made you feel unwelcome, I apologize, but I never meant
any of that. posting sarcastically, thumb cut or not, does
not help situations at all.

Scott S.