 Trains / Train Organizations / 1164
  MICHLUG Statements WAS (Re: TeenLTC)

To All, (I posted this to trains becuase of previous discussions, FUT org.us.michlug) It seems to me we are having some inner discussions in regards to Michlug, and various issues concerning that. Before we go spiraling out of control, I will make (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: MICHLUG Statements WAS (Re: TeenLTC)

Ok sorry I did not realize it would get to this point. I was having a bad day and to find the post by John and Larry just made it worse. After some St. Johns Wort pill I realize how much of a !#@ i was. I apologize to everyone on LUGNET for the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.michlug)