 Trains / Train Organizations / 1160
    Re: IBLTC —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) What do *you* think? (or was that a facetious question? :-) ) I would prefer not to belong to any club that excludes girls. (I *like* girls, just ask me, they're fun to have around) I can think of at least one girl member of most of the train (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: IBLTC —Todd Lehman
   (...) That thought train sounds like rationalization to me. But it's not my brotherhood so forget my two cents. --Todd [followups to .trains.org] (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)