 Trains / Train Organizations / 1149 (-5)
  Re: IBLTC

This is a great idea! Sign me up or tell me where to join... Robin Werner Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: TeenLTC?

I would be up to that seeing that the MICHLTC has been gobbled up by Larry Industires. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IBLTC

Sounds good to me, I've often wonder what other clubs are asking from the shows. And I agree that with the proven popularity of LTCs at shows that promoters are willing to pay reasonable amounts to have them there. Count me in. jt -- James J. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: TeenLTC?

(...) OK I am confused... I thought that Kai was posting because he thought that GMLTC was inappropriate because it only covered Minnesotta not the Midwest. I didn't think the argument was about age restrictions at all. Isn't Kai a member of MILTC? (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  TeenLTC?

There's been posts by people about not being able to join an LTC because of age requirements. Maybe we should form a "Teen LTC", like the model railroading teen club? I could develop a website at nbci.com (free server, could use other servers too). (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact