 Trains / Train Organizations / 1139 (-5)
  Re: GMLTC

Yes, our rule has always been no minors. We drink a beer with dinner now and again, we talk about mature subjects... all in the context of... I don't ever want to face the day where I stand accused by a minor for anything and I mean this in the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: IBLTC

(...) I think I would perfer IBLTC, because the train unions are typically "International Brotherhood of...". I know that the Live Steamers use IBLS (International Brotherhood of Live Steamers). It functions as a volentary overview of the hobby, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: IBLTC

Great, Fire it up! First one done wins! I have no preferences. Add me to the list and anyone else chime in. We'll need some loose rules, like... 1 or 2 per club - huge groups are hard to come to concenses. It's more for announcements to be filtered (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: IBLTC

(...) I also think it's an excellent idea, and I sure someone (me or someone else) from NALUG would be interested in participating. The GATS/Greenburg thing doesn't do us much good, since all the shows up here seem to be independant, but I still (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: GMLTC

(...) Well because you posted the question and referance NELUG twice I thought I should respond. First I hope you don't think NELUG ever lied or tried to cover up the fact that we had an over 18 rule. Quite the opposite in fact which I think is why (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact