 Trains / Train Organizations / 1135
    Re: GMLTC —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Well because you posted the question and referance NELUG twice I thought I should respond. First I hope you don't think NELUG ever lied or tried to cover up the fact that we had an over 18 rule. Quite the opposite in fact which I think is why (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: GMLTC —Steven Barile
     Yes, our rule has always been no minors. We drink a beer with dinner now and again, we talk about mature subjects... all in the context of... I don't ever want to face the day where I stand accused by a minor for anything and I mean this in the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: GMLTC —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Exactly. However much you got hammered, I think it would have been worse if you hadn't been upfront about it. That's my thinking anyway. (...) Again, exactly right. If the market (interested people) is there, more than one group can be created (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains.org)