 Trains / Train Organizations / 104
  Re: Train Module at BayLUG

(...) The GMLTC is currently discussing the possibilities of being at the NMRA show next year in San Jose. We would very much like to do it, but we would need some "support" (ahem!) from either the NMRA, or perhaps even TLG / LSI (dreaming!)... Our (...) (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Train Module at BayLUG

(...) Ouch, that's a lot of money. How are you planning on getting the layout to San Jose? Doesn't sound like driving. Hmmm, checking AAA Map-N-Go, yow, 2100 miles (~36 hours), I can see why. (25 years ago, 4-Aug-99, to lugnet.trains.org)