 Trains / Search Results: save 9V trains
 Results 1661 – 1680 of about 8700.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 7997 Train Station available from Shop At Home

(...) This is exactly what's holding me back from purchasing this set. The RC rails are useless to me right now and the price per piece is just too high compared to some of the other great sets out right now. I'll probably buy a couple more Cafe (...) (17 years ago, 19-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.592)

  Re: 2 axel motorised truck with 3 stud center wheel spacing

"Mathew Clayson" <mathew_impact1@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ID1o4G.1ErE@lugnet.com... (...) Holy crap Mat! I never really thought of doing that. That's great! To combat jittering on uneven tracks and the like, you could always add a second set (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts.mod)

9v
(score: 0.591)

  Very Rare 1966 Retailer LEGO Train Brochures

I've had a collection of 5 MINT train brochures, all from 1966, that I got in Germany in 1980, and had them stored away and forgot about them ever since. Well recently I came across them again, along with a note I wrote at the time (with my (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

trains
(score: 0.591)

  Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine - Version 2

(...) Oh baby, Rob! Nice work; I love the repaint in dark green. Save all of that dark gray for an SP:-d And I have to say that your Dash 9 MOC blows away the 10133 as a set! I'm also loving the 70MAC in the executive colors-- that tan and dark (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

save
(score: 0.591)

  Bavarian S3/6 steam engine in odd color livre

Hi to all Lugnet train fans! Today I want to present an engine I have finished to build two weeks ago. Since then I hadn't found the time to present it here. Since the (URL) Brickshelf Gallery> has already collected 5000+ klicks within 2 weeks, I (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, FTX) !!

trains
(score: 0.591)

  Re: French BB63000 series diesel locomotives

(...) I'm pretty sure that the panels Pascal put both sides of the bogies are just to make the trucks look good in 8-studs size. (URL) there are no skirts or specific structure in the real engine. In my previous post, I wrote : "The motor is the 12V (...) (20 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.590)

  Re: Fairmont Speeder, small track powed motorcar

(...) What happens when you run it off 9V as you do? Is the capacitor getting overvoltage? Would this have an effect on long term durability? I had been thinking of playing iwth these to try to make a people mover using Racers track but without much (...) (20 years ago, 28-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.parts, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.590)

  Re: 9V Adapter

(...) Yes. Mat (20 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.590)

  Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?

(...) I know that the 9v line has been the orphaned theme for a while, but with such a huge amount of activity in the Duplo 4.5v line up it seems nuts that LEGO wouldn't be reinvesting in the train theme in general. Also, over the years LEGO seems (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains)

9v, trains
(score: 0.590)

  Which to collect - 4.5v, 9v, 12v

Hello everyone, I am wanting to start collecting trains. I am looking for some advice. Which is the best? What are the pros & cons of each type? 4.5v, 9v, & 12v. ---...--- This is what I already have: 107 - 4.5v Motor & Battery Box (URL) - 12v (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 0.590)

  French BB63000 series diesel locomotives

Hi, The BB 63000 series diesel locomotives are famous in France. They have existed since 1953 and more than 800 have been constructed. More than 600 are still in use. These locomotives have four liveries : the older one is called "green livery" (...) (20 years ago, 1-Mar-05, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.inst, lugnet.trains)

9v
(score: 0.590)

  Re: Which to collect - 4.5v, 9v, 12v

(...) My thinking is collect all of them, 4.5, 9, and 12v. Buy the ones you like and skip the ones you don't. If you do collect different types of trains you may want to run them on the same track. If that is the case, and for me it is, then you may (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

9v, trains
(score: 0.590)

  Re: Are the new Duplo trains a sign?

John Neal wrote in message <39D6E68E.DFB8BEE8@u...st.net>... (...) hope--that (...) line (...) enthusiasts (...) exceed (...) something (...) How do we know that they are abandoning the 9V line? What do you think is the possibility that they will (...) (24 years ago, 2-Oct-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

9v, trains
(score: 0.590)

  Re: Concertina wagon... and a whole lot of SNOT

(...) Hmmm, I don't remember exactly, but the idea to use that particular element may have been Chris Tracey's, as I credit in (URL) post> using (URL) pic> (from using the Wayback Machine) All of the pics from my post are bad links (unless you (...) (17 years ago, 30-May-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

trains
(score: 0.589)

  Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005

Samarth Moray @gmail.com> wrote in message ... (...) kitbashed (...) but in (...) Many many MOC versions of Thomas and his friends already exist for 9v and 12v, in 6 wide and probably wider. Or are you specifically thinking of taking the Duplo (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2005)

9v
(score: 0.589)

  Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005

(...) This line in my original email may be unclear. It is my hope that the licensing contract Lego signed with the Thomas owners (Britt Alcroft?) does not limit LEGO to producing Thomas sets only in Duplo scale. I would like to see 9V System Thomas (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2005)

9v
(score: 0.589)

  Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005

(...) Don't see it making much of a difference. I'm pretty sure they can be kitbashed into 8-wide scale, at least, if not 6. You might yet see it on 9V track, but in MOC form. Legoswami (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2005)

9v
(score: 0.589)

  Re: Pics from ToyFair 2005

I'm surprised there has not been more discussion about the Thomas license. DUPLO Thomas shots (URL) is a considerable amount of DUPLO track in my house. And I'm sure my 10 month old daughter will enjoy running Thomas on the track. So when will (...) (20 years ago, 21-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2005)

9v
(score: 0.589)

  Re: Controlling trains with NXT?

(...) Indeed, Steve Hassenplug & I did exactly this at BrickFest 2005 with the GBC trains - we had two trains running around a single loops, but in this case used four isolated sections so that each side fo the loop was under the complete control of (...) (17 years ago, 22-Apr-07, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

trains
(score: 0.589)

  Re: Larger type of old style train wheel?

(...) BBB. These wheels are awsome. The have the look and feel of the older LEGO train wheels, but the newer 9v wheel geometry for the tyre and flang. (URL) Mat (20 years ago, 18-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

9v
(score: 0.588)

More:  Next Page >>