 Trains / 9960
  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at SMRC Train Show - Feb 24 & 25

The layout is great. Any show is a major accomplishment that includes many hidden hours of work and organizing. Keep up the great work! Everyone really rocked on this one! While I was talking to Moe from GATS he mentioned you guys! It's great to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures of GFLTC at SMRC Train Show - Feb 24 & 25

(...) We are working on it, with new web site coming soon and more people wanting to join than I can keep up with. We could become one of the bigger LTC's in the next year. (...) That's cool! I remember talking to Moe at the Tampa show about the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.trains)